Just before the summer tour! Sudden Medical Check! What is your condition right now?
Tell us about your current health condition.
- Really good! I properly eat the meals. Of course if I’m tired, I lose appetite. Yesterday evening I ate Italian food so much that it was like I was eating a whole course menu!
Is there any changes in your body lately?
- During my day off I caught a cold…
Do you have a good appetite?
- I have I have. A while ago when ordering pizza and cod roe pasta by delivery, for some reason there was also steak. They asked for a nearly double prize, so I said: “I didn’t order a steak, though (angry)”, and they replied: “This is our mistake, so if you will, please accept this for free”. Of course I happily accepted it and ate it all. ♪
Do you sleep enough?
- I sleep plenty now. Last night I slept 12 hours. I still keep believing the belief that “sleep brings up a child well”*
What would you want to fix in your body or what would you like to strengthen?
- I want to become taller. Ah, I already heard someone say “Yamada, enough with the height-talk” (laughs). Well then, I want to fix the 0-position* of my legs. If I managed to do it, maybe I could become 3cm taller… What I want to strenghten is my muscles.
Is there an injury or an illness you’ve had in the past that specially left you a memory?
- During soccer practise I was as the keeper, and the ball hit the crossbar and bounced back towards me with a strong force, and the three middle fingers from my right hand fractured. I was sad that I couldn’t enter the prefecture tournament, but I also thought “If I can’t hold a pen, I can’t study?!” That was the cute 5th grader me.
Is there something that made your heart beat fast lately?
- I had a scary dream. A zombie appeared and bit me in my right arm. But I beat it in the end.
Is there something that annoyed you lately?
- When the zombie bit me, I got annoyed and yelled: “Leave my (dominant) right hand alone!”
Is there something that made you cry lately?
- I was doing a 500-piece jigsaw puzzle, and the last piece disappeared. I searched through my whole room, and when I finally found it under my bed, without thinking tears came out…
Do you have something that interests you?
- Going around the town with a cross bike I bought recently. Just a while ago a friend came over, and I asked him to come cycling with me. But I only had one cross bike, so the friend rode our granny bike (laughs).
Do you have your own special way to stay healthy?
- Go to sleep early and wake up early. Being able to do that is the best health method (smile).
* “neru ko ga sodatsu” = Japanese expression. It can be taken as a sleeping child will grow, as in get taller…..
* 0 position = His legs aren’t straight when he stand but bend a little to form a 0-shape. You’ll understand better with pictures.